yoga teacher training
yoga therapy, hatha, katonah & yoga alliance certification
Live like you’re going to die tomorrow. learn like you’re going to live forever
for aspiring & certified teachers
myYOGA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION
500+ hour program
The next program starts Friday, October 16th with the new moon workshop followed by a group ONLINE Meditation and meeting Sunday November 1st 6-8pm.
GET STARTED TODAY by completing the application below & registering for THIS TERMS WORKSHOPS and module a.
- A flexible program broke down into 5 components which include attending all workshops online or in-person for the duration of your training. 2 online mentorship modules, and 2 in-person intensive retreats.
- Designed to be completed over 12 months this program can be adapted to suit students’ needs and requirements can be completed over a longer period of time and in any order.
- Designed to facilitate personal growth and healing required to become a holistic and confident teacher of Yoga.
Commitment for CERTIFICATION :
- attend a minimum of 3 hours of lead class time per week online or in person with a registered myYOGA teacher (year total minimum 160 hours)
- dedicate a minimum of 3 hours to home practice every week including Yoga Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation. (year total minimum 160 hours)
- Complete a minimum of 12 hours of teaching (averaging 1 hour per month)
- Read, watch, and listen to all recommended media (roughly 80 hours)
- Complete monthly written assignments and one written test
- Log all hours honestly and accurately
5 Components of Teacher Training & Requirements For Certification –
Complete the Yoga Teacher Training Application
for certified teachers
Katonah Yoga Teacher Certification hours
200 hour program
- Students who have completed a minimum of a 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training certification can use any hours studying Katonah Yoga material with Michelle towards your 200 hour Katonah Yoga certification.
- First students must apply and be accepted to the 200 hour program through the Katonah Yoga centre.
- To complete your 200 hour Katonah Yoga Teacher certification, you must attend a 20 hour training with Nevine Michaan, founder of Katonah Yoga, at the Katonah Yoga centre in Bedford Hills, NY.
- Once accepted into the program by the Katonah Yoga Centre, contact Michelle directly to begin your training.
- Log all hours and content honestly and accurately to request certificate.
For certified yoga teachers
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Hours
- All in person workshops with Michelle are recognized as Yoga Alliance continuing education material.
- log all workshops by name and number of hours accuratly and honestly.
- contact Michelle directly to request certificate for logged workshop hours.
- certification must be registered through Yoga Alliance website